Tuesday, 26 March 2013

New Video and New Time to Beat!

Here is the link for the newest Great White footage...

http://youtu.be/lFYwWenl6wA

We recently went on an amazing chum trip and I got some incredible footage, but I havent been able to get all that material together yet. I will soon. Once I start my new job in a week or so, I will have free internet and will not have to worry about how much material I upload.

I also set my new breath holding record. It is currently at an outstanding 3 minutes and 34 seconds. For those of you who think you can match it, please feel give to give it your best and let me know your times. Breath holding has been such an achilles' heel of mine for so long that I'm excited to finally be able to put up decent times.

No comments:

Post a Comment