April 24, 2013
So Shannon will officially be here in a week!
She arrives in Cape Town on Wednesday morning, May 1st
and I will be picking her up from the airport. I want her to be able to see as
much as she can in one week here, so I have a lot of things to fit into our
short schedule. I’m so excited she’s coming! It has been 84 days since I’ve
seen her (not that I’ve been couting) and I’m extremely lucky to have someone
willing to fly halfway across the world to come see me.
I wrote down a list of things she has to see before she
leaves, and unfortunately for her, cage diving with Great White Sharks is
number one on the list. Besides stopping at Penguin Beach and Lion’s Head
Mountain in Cape Town, we will be visiting Botlierskop Game Reserve, Zip Lining
through the jungle, and towing seal decoys around Seal Island. We will be picnicking
with Elephants, walking with cheetahs, and going on safari tours. I want
Shannon to have the best week of her life and I plan to make it so. So excited
for her to come and I can’t wait to see her.
Love you Shannon.
TJ,
ReplyDeleteI hope you and Shannon have an amazing week together!
Miss you.
Danielle