This is where I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. I walk in, sign my name, and a plate of food is given to me. Pretty fantastic. The food quality isnt the best but I also dont have to do any work for it so its not a bad deal.
This is the bar and pool table. A beer here costs 12 rand. Its roughly $1.50-$2.00 per beer.
This is one of the sharks I work with and feed in the shark lab. This is an adolescent puffadder shark . He's a little less than a meter long but can get a couple feet larger. It's a benthic shark, meaning it eats and sleeps on the bottom of the ocean.
These are baby puffadder sharks. They recently hatched. There are more egg sacks in the tank so we should have a lot more within the next couple weeks. These guys are only 6-7 inches long right now.
This is the chum we use to feed the adolescent sharks. We cut off the heads and tails and record what they eat and how much each shark eats.
This is another shot of what is outside the shark lab. At the top of that cliff is another dolphin spotting location we go to.
No comments:
Post a Comment