February 2nd
2013 (12:12 P.M.)
I just got back from
seeing the casino in South Africa. We were trying to find a place to watch the
Superbowl tomorrow, but unfortunately I don’t think I’ll be able to watch the
game. The game doesn’t start until 2:00 A.M. here and I have orientation on
Monday morning. I’m not too upset; not like I care about either team. Plus I
would have to break curfew and I’m not ready to do that either.
Because of the small
number of interns this month – eight – I will be able to be on the boat twice
as often as normal. Can’t argue with that. I’m going to the shark lab aquarium
again this afternoon. I’m going to try and get a bunch of pictures so you can
see what I’m working with.
Cage diving with the
great whites is tomorrow!
I also started making a folder of pictures and videos to show Luke's class. Hope he likes it.
No comments:
Post a Comment