Thursday, 14 February 2013

Update

                                                                February 14, 2013 (9:51 P.M.)

I will be going to Cape Town this weekend. My open water dive with blue sharks, mako sharks and reef sharks is Saturday. My Table Mountain climb is Sunday. Cannot wait. I got my temporary scuba certification card today. I made a funny face while taking the picture. It makes me giggle every time I look at it. I will post it up shortly. I'm excited for my weekend trip. I will make sure to bring my camera with me this time.

Luke's site is finally starting to come together; about time. I worked at the aquarium this morning and chummed on the boat this afternoon. We saw two Great Whites but were unable to get any decent photographs for our records. I controlled the data recording today. Next week I will finally be taking dorsal fin pictures. I'm excited but nervous. The pictures have to be perfect for the researchers to have the opportunity to properly identify them. I hope I don't screw them up. I will make sure to post all the pictures from this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment